Friday, January 21, 2011

Wii wii wii all the way home...

So it was Todd's birthday!!!  YAY!!!  I hooked him up with a sweet pair of Nike and a Wii.  Little did wii know this might be interfering with our projects!!!  So this week has been 100 pin bowling non stop, sword fighting, tennis, basketball...well you get the idea.  One thing you need to know about me is when I am winning I must do something to let you know...like every time I get a strike it seemed like a good idea to kick my leg up in the air.  Todd said you are going to pull something...WHATEVER.  Well what do you know...something was straining by the end of the night...my kicks simmered down to some claps.  Oh well it was fun while it lasted.  So yes we love you Wii but we also want a beautiful home...so you might get put on the back burner...or we just might give in to your delightful entertainment!



Check out my hooter I found at Hobby Lobby...we got a cute house plant from Owen Nursery today for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment