Saturday, February 2, 2013

Makeup Room

Now I do not have all the pictures yet that I want to post but I am just too excited to wait.  Story of my life.  I have always wanted a makeup room.  Not a make out room, I already have one of those ;)  You know where you go make yourself pretty and everything is pink, frilly and ridiculously girly...that room.  This was a process.  I knew I wanted purple or did I...I picked out this purple color maybe like the worst purple for a girl my age...I am not 12 anymore.  Soooooo back to Home Depot and back to painting over the purple paint.  That was the biggest mistake, after that everything went super smooth!  Next and final color for the walls Bakery Box White.  It is a faint blue/green color and very pretty.  All of the trim is pink of course.  First room of the house to get crown molding!  The closet became my makeup room.  Where I curl my hair, straighten my hair, color my face pretty and paint my nails that one day will be long.  We chose Anthropologie wallpaper.  I fell in love with this wallpaper!  I am lucky enough to have Toddles to put it up for me.  Enough blabbing about the room here it is!  My rowing machine, couch and orchids will find a place in here too!







By the way Todd and I ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment